SAC 2nd Gig symbol

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

cowboyfunk22

SAC 2nd Gig symbol

Post by cowboyfunk22 »

Does anyone know what the symbol is that is between the SAC and the 2nd Gig for the shows title (on DVDs, opening credits, etc.). Where does it come from or what is its connection to section 9.

The little research i did turned up a picture of this symbol on the launch pad for the section 9 plane. Is it featured anywhere else?

It does look like a disguised 9 to me.

Thanks for your help
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

It is a techno symbol specially desined to look like "9".
Some things are too important to be taken seriously.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

The symbol was a fusion for 9 and the hacking signs around the show. If you look carefully, you'll notice that.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Bringin It Down

Post by Bringin It Down »

Could anyone post a link to a site where I could see it? I tried looking and I came up with nothing, and I really want to see the symbol. I haven't been paying attention to the 2nd Gig lately as this is a busy time in my life, but I plan on buying all the DVD's when they get released in the U.S. or whenever I can afford them.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Bringin It Down wrote:Could anyone post a link to a site where I could see it? I tried looking and I came up with nothing, and I really want to see the symbol. I haven't been paying attention to the 2nd Gig lately as this is a busy time in my life, but I plan on buying all the DVD's when they get released in the U.S. or whenever I can afford them.
Three of them are allready out in the US. As for the logo: http://www.production-ig.co.jp/contents ... 4/logo.gif

The fourth SAC 2nd gig dvd is soon to be released too.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?