The most distinguished and dignified Fan Club of Aramaki

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

How much do you appreciate the great Section 9 Chief Aramaki?

I love him a lot!
No votes
I adore him! He's such a *cute* little old guy!
8%
I could just pinch those grumpy fuddy-duddy cheeks of his! But then I'd get fired. :(
No votes
He is a great boss to work for, and I dig him a lot.
58%
I am such a big Aramaki fan that I am actually... A) THE real Mrs. Aramaki!
8%
B) Mr. Aramaki's secret political illicit (presumably) male affair!
No votes
C) None of the above! Why? Because I am Mr. Aramaki himself! Aren't I the best? What's this- there's an online club for me?
25%

Total votes: 12

sonic
Special

The most distinguished and dignified Fan Club of Aramaki

Post by sonic »

Because slighty salted salmon old ape faces rule, and you know it! Besides, he is the boss man of our illustrious Section 9! You can't argue with wisdom, age and men of distinction! Age before beauty, and all that!

Club quote: "We love Aramaki because he's intelligent, dignified, political and he's been around forever." (he's supremely connected, too)

And if I say, "Aramaki is my boyfriend 4 everrr!!!" I totally want all you Aramki fanboys and fangirls to fight for him. Is he not THE most desirable person at Section 9 ever? Who even needs to ask this question if you are in this club?

Club rules:
There are no club rules that deviate from the general official rules of this site. You may do whatever you like in or with the club... true to my general beliefs concerning this website, it is a free and friendly informal place where fans of Mr. Aramaki may come together to discuss his greatness and enjoy their membership at their leisure. I will not actively lead this club (no one else needs to either), I am just it's founder. Therefore members are free to organise any activities they wish. By all means make your own Aramaki signitures and avatars, feel free to have fun with it as you wish within the limits of the general board rules!

PLEASE NOTE: All who enter this thread and/or post here are automatically accepted and enrolled into the Aramaki Fan Club and profess to LOVE HIM FOREVER! That is all.
Individual Twelve
Location: British Summer Time, where everyone gets an hour less sleep.

Post by Individual Twelve »

Mmkay, so I'm joining. Aramaki is awesome.
[BFCP] [LMFC] [BID] [TA] [TOSFU] [AFC] [DDT] [ATC]
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

I love him so much, I'm trying to train my hair to be like his ... <sigh> from David Bowie/Labyrinth hair to Aramaki hair. What is the world coming to?

Actually, wait ... I AM Aramaki. Although it would be difficult to be both the Puppetmaster and the Slightly Salted Salmon of Section 9 ...

Or would it??? <cue evil laughter fading into the distance>

:twisted:
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

MWA HA HA!

Jeff just came up with the perfect Aramaki GitS fanfic idea. "What if The Puppetmaster had really been Aramaki?" :wink:
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

I'm the real Mrs. Aramaki! :D Oh, Daisuke, you make my skirt curl with excitement! :gabu:

marto
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Individual Twelve
Location: British Summer Time, where everyone gets an hour less sleep.

Post by Individual Twelve »

marto_motoko wrote:I'm the real Mrs. Aramaki! :D Oh, Daisuke, you make my skirt curl with excitement! :gabu:
XD XD XD

:l-man:
[BFCP] [LMFC] [BID] [TA] [TOSFU] [AFC] [DDT] [ATC]
AI

Post by AI »

"What if The Puppetmaster had really been Aramaki?"
Is that why Motoko became Motoko Aramaki?
[MKFC] [BFC] [TTAASI] [LDU] [LMFC]
"Who can gaze into the mirror without becoming evil? A mirror does not reflect evil, but creates it."
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

AI wrote:
"What if The Puppetmaster had really been Aramaki?"
Is that why Motoko became Motoko Aramaki?
I don't think there was any implication about the name. The way I always viewed it was that when the offsprings were born, Kusanagi simply chose the names most fitting for that entity. Spica, Antares, and Aramaki being the ones that we know of.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
BabyHipster

Post by BabyHipster »

I'm in. Aramaki rocks.
I am not the "I" that I was nor am I the "I" that I will be. Only a common past and DNA connect "I" to I. That is what I think now, tomorrow's "I" might have a different opinion.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

What's this? An Aramaki fan club? I must act immediately!

<<Ishikawa, I need all the information you can dig up on a small global organization called "In the Shell">>

<<Major, I'm going to be out of town for a few days, I have some important... erm... business to take care of>>

<<Kubota, can you see if you can get me a free plane ticket to the source of these Fan Club communications?>>

<<Batou, Togusa, assemble a team with an A2 load-out>>

I don't actually need them but I thought it sounded good...

Most definitely in and tagged...
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

I'm the real Mrs. Aramaki! Oh, Daisuke, you make my skirt curl with excitement!
-> CRACKS UP HYSTERICALLY :lol: :lol: :lol:
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

We need a fanclub activity. *ahem* Your mission, should you choose to accept it salmon-heads, is to go out there and do one of the following:

a) convince someone to name their dog or cat or lobster after Aramaki. It shall honour the great Section 9 leader well ^^.

b) surruptitiously keep calling someone who -heaven forbid- hasn't heard of Aramaki, "Aramaki". Their curiousity will bring them one step closer to greatness... (or else you'll just be ignored and look foolish... but in the name of Aramaki so that's okay)

c) name your car, your favourite tie, or some other smart and perfectly Aramaki-esqu object "Aramaki". Say it loud, say it proud :mrgreen:

d) convince the world that "ape faces" are cute ^^

Failure to make the Section 9 leader happy results in expulsion from that organisation. Then you won't have any cool toys ^^ (Aramakians prepare to confiscate Motokoans cyborg bodies if provoked).