Motoko Fanclub - GATHER ROUND!

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Motoko Fanclub - GATHER ROUND!

Post by marto_motoko »

I now proclaim a Motoko Fanclub. No, not the one we already have, but a more organized, stronger one with more focus and goals!

I hope we can work on this full heartedly, and in full combat against the Batoans, which are just now beginning to formulate into matter. :twisted: I will take you down, you bulb-eyed hotties, you!

Anyway, I first and foremost am looking for someone that can create a cool sig-image that will be our brand of Motokoism. Perhaps for the image you can use the one that I have in my sig?

It's a drawing that I made of Motoko a while ago, and have used in several things of mine as a personal signature, but it portrays motoko in my favourite form of her - that cool 'net-diving one, where her hair turns all white. It was seen in the SAC 2nd GIG opening, and the Soundtrack cover for the First movie.

So, here are tasks
Creating a cool image using the image in my Signature, in order to use in our signature (then I can also get rid of the image so there's no double-imaging).

Decide on people to lead it. I'm volunteering for the position of head-honcho, but if anyone else would like to help me, please do so!

Someone to brainstorm cool things for us to do that will be applicable toward showing our love and devotion for the beautiful, sexy, sassy, manly-at-times, bitchy, awesome, smart and gorgeous MOTOKO!

Alright, lets have at it!
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

All hail! In the Major we trust!

PS don't forget your [MKFC] sig tag :)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Individual Twelve
Location: British Summer Time, where everyone gets an hour less sleep.

Re: Motoko Fanclub - GATHER ROUND!

Post by Individual Twelve »

marto_motoko wrote:I hope we can work on this full heartedly, and in full combat against the Batoans, which are just now beginning to formulate into matter. :twisted: I will take you down, you bulb-eyed hotties, you!
o.O I'm a hottie now? SCORE ONE FOR THE BIG GUYS!

I'm well-versed in fanclub warfare. If that's what you intend on doing... then I'm gonna fight to the bitter end!
[BFCP] [LMFC] [BID] [TA] [TOSFU] [AFC] [DDT] [ATC]
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

you both know that the tachikoma fan club could take you both on blindfolded :P
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

Meanwhile Saito's fanclub will just sit around waiting and take you out without you knowing, when you least expect it ;)

Seriously though, can't we all just get along...
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

NEVAR! :twisted:
Individual Twelve

Saito wrote:Meanwhile Saito's fanclub will just sit around waiting and take you out without you knowing, when you least expect it ;)
A leaf from Motoko's book: SPARE PROSTHETIC BODY, Y'ALL. Hidden where you cannot see.
Elmo_Redux wrote:you both know that the tachikoma fan club could take you both on blindfolded :razz:
Except that, as 2nd GiG shows, your AI is stored on a satellite- all we have to do is fire one ground-to-air missile and... :twisted:
Saito wrote:Seriously though, can't we all just get along...
Hey, it's the Motokoans who're thinking about declaring this war. I just said I wouldn't give up if they did.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Motokoans are superior beings. They don't even need extra special squads of many pretty fembots in order to operate on a hyper advanced level. We HAXORS all your vision.

That, and we're just plain hot. :D

marto
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

Hey screw-you man I was making a fan-club! Just because you want to spearhead it doesn't mean I get the axe!
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Anyway, I've got you all owned to rights... because I am gonna go start the unofficial Aramaki fan club! So there! Taste slightly salted salmon, baby! BWA HA HA- this makes me all of you Motokoans and Batoans bosses, you know... I can fire your cyborg butts right where they sit! (In case you can't tell, THIS is humour :lol: )
Last edited by sonic on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Individual Twelve

marto_motoko wrote:Motokoans are superior beings. They don't even need extra special squads of many pretty fembots in order to operate on a hyper advanced level. We HAXORS all your vision.

That, and we're just plain hot. :D
*refers to episode 25, 1st GiG, BARRAGE*

We Batoans have the hacking-eyes trick too, you know. ;) Plus we have the ability to box better than any others, and we can have some of the series' BEST EPISODES *refers to episode 10, 1st GiG, JUNGLE CRUISE*

Brilliant, that one.

Oh, and can you Motokoans take out your EYEZ and put them on your bedside tablez? I think not. :roll:
Sylphisonic wrote:Anyway, I've got you all owned to rights... because I am gonna go start the unofficial Aramaki fan club! So there! Taste slightly salted salmon, baby! BWA HA HA- this makes me all of you Motokoans and Batoans bosses, you know... I can fire your cyborg butts right where they sit!
(LOL at slightly salted salmon...)

But you have not predicted this... the formation of the LAUGHING MAN fan club! Taste realtime-eye-hacking, baby!

Oh yes- I'm not just formulating that club for his super-abilities, BTW. The Laughing Man rules.
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Dang... but the mighty team that we Aramakians command will figure you out and find a way to destroy you, like so many pawns in a well-played game of chess! :?

( :arrow: :? = the official Aramaki Fan Club emoticon, "befuddled and ill-amused old guy")
Individual Twelve

Sylphisonic wrote:Dang... but the mighty team that we Aramakians command will figure you out and find a way to destroy you, like so many pawns in a well-played game of chess! :?
Whoops, I made you forget how to play chess. How clumsy of me! :l-man:
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Hey... what the heck is "TA'? No T and A fan clubs allowed! :twisted: :? :twisted: vwee hee hee...

Or are you in the Territorial Army?
Individual Twelve

Sylphisonic wrote:Hey... what the heck is "TA'? No T and A fan clubs allowed! :twisted: :? :twisted: vwee hee hee...

Or are you in the Territorial Army?
Ah... Nope, it stands for "Togusa's Avatar". Because I more or less AM Togusa. I'm not old enough to be in the TA yet!

...Although I'm in the ATC, Air Training Corps. *adds*