in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't look like a spambot!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    in the shell Forum Index -> Posting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Don't look like a spambot! Reply with quote

This isn't such a big issue anymore, but occasionally I won't complete a request for registration because I can't tell whether the request comes from a spambot or not. So how do you not look like a spambot?

--Choose a name that doesn't include strings of random characters; jeff397862517 looks spambotty, as would lkduiahzzz.

--Don't leave all the optional info blank (or filled in with vague info that doesn't indicate that you're interested in anything this Board covers). For instance, if you list "anime" as an interest, that tells me you're in the right place.

And, of course, if for some reason I fail to activate your account, feel free to contact me at ghost@neomythos.com with "Discussion Boards" as the subject of your email.

Cheers!
Jeff
the cat is out of the box
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    in the shell Forum Index -> Posting All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum