Motoko Kusanagi Fan Club

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

BabyHipster

Post by BabyHipster »

I saw that you went out of your way to distance yourself from the guy. Your response brought a smile to my demented lips.
I am not the "I" that I was nor am I the "I" that I will be. Only a common past and DNA connect "I" to I. That is what I think now, tomorrow's "I" might have a different opinion.
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

Ya, I knew from the start that me posting that was going to make me look like a spammer, and that guy sure as hell didn't help hahaha.
BabyHipster

Post by BabyHipster »

I think you had added enough on topic discussion to the thread to get away with it for the most part. He sure came out of left field though. Ahh well, it brought me here so you know I won't complain.
I am not the "I" that I was nor am I the "I" that I will be. Only a common past and DNA connect "I" to I. That is what I think now, tomorrow's "I" might have a different opinion.
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

Hey, if you know any people who might be interested in coming here help me out. I need someone who can do some serious art.
BabyHipster

Post by BabyHipster »

Hmm. I'll be thinking. I'm basically a N00b not only to this site but also to ASMB. So my services are somewhat limited in that regard. What kind of art are you thinking of?
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

Mostly photo-shop work. I was hoping I could employ Saito for this task, but I haven't heard back from him. It would involve creating a club-sig and such.
BabyHipster

Post by BabyHipster »

Hmmm. Have you had any ideas yet as far as the name?
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

How about this, we each give out one suggestion, and when we actually have a significant amount of participants, we can vote on it. That whole participants part will be difficult at this rate though :? . I don't have an idea yet either lol.
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

here's two I can think of for now:

The Major's Harem

Fan-Machine Interface
Oh well.
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

-1 for Harem because that refers to girls surrounding a guy
+1 for Fan Machine Interface for teh lulz
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

Doe's it really have to be women around one guy? I have to look it up in the ol' dictionary... :?
Oh well.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

harem |ˈhe(ə)rəm; ˈhar-|
noun
1 the separate part of a Muslim household reserved for wives, concubines, and female servants.
2 the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.
• a group of female animals sharing a single mate.
ORIGIN mid 17th cent. (sense 1) : from Arabic ḥaram, ḥarīm, literally ‘prohibited, prohibited place’ (hence ‘sanctuary, women's quarters, women’ ), from ḥarama ‘be prohibited.’
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

thank you for letting me remain a lazy bum. :lol:
Oh well.
holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

Well, whether it be used for "guys surrounding girls" or not, it still unnecessarily isolates the fan-base to men. So ex nay on the Harem.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

True dat.
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...