What are you watching or reading

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

Epiphany

What are you watching or reading

Post by Epiphany »

What anime is everyone into now. I just got a high def plasma screen tv thats bigger than my room 8) so I'm rewatching just about everything.

Appleseed is so good on it. The colors really show and you can really see all the reflection work they did. :D
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

A giant plasma TV?! I'm jealous! Or I would be if I had anywhere to put one. (Have you ever tried to put a flat screen facing out from a corner? Somehow defeats the whole idea.)

We just watched Solid State Society (!), a few episodes of Last Exile on TV, some Bubblegum Crisis ... Hmmmm. I just got the special Blade Runner 5-disc collection with the workprint version of the film, which I've wanted to see for years and years (I could really care less about Ridley Scott's latest "final director's cut"), and we have Jackie Chan's Police Story trilogy, but those aren't anime :roll:

We've also been watching Patlabor and Boogiepop Phantom, and I'd like to see Ergo Proxy.

--Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Purifying Flame of Justic
Location: The Outer Plane of Xatorsika; Pondering upon my own existence, what path in life shall I embark on?

Post by Purifying Flame of Justic »

I watch D. Gray-man at the moment, I'm in the mood and the need of some light-heartedness.
"It is terrible to die of thirst on the ocean.
Does your truth have to be so salty that it can no longer even - quench thirst?" Nietzsche