Death Note

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

Epiphany

Death Note

Post by Epiphany »

I've been watching Death Note on Adult Swim. Has anyone else seen it. I've seen the live action movie but didn't know there was an anime version of it...The primise is facinating :D

Actually hope someone will reply. Maybe give the site a little kick
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I haven't seen it but I'd like to know more about it - can you give us a potted, spoiler free description?
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

Saito wrote:I haven't seen it but I'd like to know more about it - can you give us a potted, spoiler free description?
I can't really describe it without giving up spoilers. I will say that it involves someone with the ability to kill using a note. But thats in the title.

That ability is really second to the story. The hunt for him is what is fasinating. You sound watch it. Way Cool. The anime is better than the live action movie. Probably because a series gets more time to dig deeper into character development.
Purifying Flame of Justic
Location: The Outer Plane of Xatorsika; Pondering upon my own existence, what path in life shall I embark on?

Post by Purifying Flame of Justic »

Loved it, although the protagonist in his weirdness, however sincere, coupled with the *cough* fucked up Japanese educational system portrayed put a somewhat dent in it on some level .... :lol:
"It is terrible to die of thirst on the ocean.
Does your truth have to be so salty that it can no longer even - quench thirst?" Nietzsche
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

Purifying Flame of Justic wrote:Loved it, although the protagonist in his weirdness, however sincere, coupled with the *cough* fucked up Japanese educational system portrayed put a somewhat dent in it on some level .... :lol:
"L" is one of the best characters ever created. 8) His oddities and intellect are a perfect match
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

My nephew is actually a huge fan of this, as is one of my friends from uni. I still have yet to read it, though it does sound like it must be good.