Highlander

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

GhostLine

Highlander

Post by GhostLine »

Yes, an anime movie-length feature based on the Highlander franchise. Actually, it's not bad...it's directed by the guy who did Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust...animation by Madhouse...so it's a pretty high quality work. I was surprised to see it on the shelves...never hearing there was such an existing project.
Purifying Flame of Justic
Location: The Outer Plane of Xatorsika; Pondering upon my own existence, what path in life shall I embark on?

Post by Purifying Flame of Justic »

oO sounds interesting

Gotta love Vampire Hunter D and Ninja Scroll : P
"It is terrible to die of thirst on the ocean.
Does your truth have to be so salty that it can no longer even - quench thirst?" Nietzsche
Purifying Flame of Justic
Location: The Outer Plane of Xatorsika; Pondering upon my own existence, what path in life shall I embark on?

Post by Purifying Flame of Justic »

saw it recently, it was ok, nice atmosphere, beautiful artwork and good music. The plot was quite thin though, the antagonist was quite interesting as such, too sad he wasn't fleshed more out... further, I found it slightly funny the way the protagonist's obsession with vengeance was portrayed, but meh.
"It is terrible to die of thirst on the ocean.
Does your truth have to be so salty that it can no longer even - quench thirst?" Nietzsche