2nd Gig Complete box set

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

contact

Post by contact »

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1106759/ ... oduct.html

they also have the Manga pretty cheap too
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

contact wrote:http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1106759/ ... oduct.html

they also have the Manga pretty cheap too
Isn't that the special edition DVDs with the 7th DVD's special Tin Box? So technically, for those of us that have collected the special editions of all the 2nd GIG disks allready have this. :)

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
H-street

Post by H-street »

that is about the right price you'd expect to pay for the box set

80 pounds is about 160$ USD..

i payed about 200$ for the box sets USD as the disks where being released (that is for the special editions)

buying them as a set you should expect a discount over individually priced..

just froogling it appears you can get the 1st gig for 60$, complete set.. (99$ MSRP)

as far as i know i haven't seen or heard of a 2nd gig complete box set yet (at least an official, non bootleg version).. you can always ofcourse just order all 7 disks for 15$ each (105$ total)
mrtodd

Post by mrtodd »

marto_motoko wrote:
mrtodd wrote:
sorry...
MrTodd, no worries, I was simply joking around. I didn't mean to imply an offense! :oops:

And I was speaking about the society we live in today, not any of the members in particular. Even though, some members write in such ways, that its become incomprehensive. :roll: Oh well...

Still, I hope I didn't offend, nor make you feel bad in any way with my earlier comment!

mm
oh no i didnt see as an offense i was mearly making sure to apologise for my rudeness.. :)
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

mrtodd wrote: oh no i didnt see as an offense i was mearly making sure to apologise for my rudeness.. :)
:lol: No problem then. But here, on this forum, grudges are a no-no, in simpleton's terms, so even if you did offend someone with your "rudeness" (which I can guarantee you didn't :) ), it'd be forgotten in seconds! Many of our members can argue quite a bit, especially back in the old days of the forum. Trust me, Philosophy section of this forum is a mine-zone! :!: :tachi!: Even a tachikoma couldn't survive in there!

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
mrtodd

Post by mrtodd »

marto_motoko wrote:
:lol: No problem then. But here, on this forum, grudges are a no-no, in simpleton's terms, so even if you did offend someone with your "rudeness" (which I can guarantee you didn't :) ), it'd be forgotten in seconds! Many of our members can argue quite a bit, especially back in the old days of the forum. Trust me, Philosophy section of this forum is a mine-zone! :!: :tachi!: Even a tachikoma couldn't survive in there!

mm
thats good to hear :D
davidtobin100

Post by davidtobin100 »

Just ordered a cheaper version of the 2nd gig complete boxset from www.play.com yesterday - about 35 of your british pounds or about 45 of our euros. It's seven discs in a slipcase - nothing fancy but a great deal.
Marf

Post by Marf »

Thats similar to my 1st Gig box set, thanks I'll check it out :)
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

Well...i got the tin that came with Vol. 7, but not the complete collection...now i have to go back and get Vols. 3-6 that i never got. i know! i know!
davidtobin100

Post by davidtobin100 »

That 7 disc box set of second gig arrived today. Seems to be a play.com exclusive. Can't recommend it enough though.
shadowferret

Post by shadowferret »

I saw the complete set at Best Buy a while ago...
But it was, like, ninety dollars.....WAY too out of my price range...
shadowferret

Post by shadowferret »

I saw the complete set at Best Buy a while ago...
But it was, like, ninety dollars.....WAY too out of my price range...