Azumanga Daioh (Stupidly Funny)

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

shadowferret

Azumanga Daioh (Stupidly Funny)

Post by shadowferret »

Azumanga Daioh is about seven high school girls, three teachers, rabid cats, weird "father" cats, sports fests, and cuteness.
It's a very random and stupid anime, but...it's still kinda funny.
It's good when ou just wanna laugh for something simple.

The characters are as follows:
Tomo- A hyper, energetic girl who enjoys being loud and pretending to be Fujiko Mine.
Yomi- A sarcastic, smart girl with attitude, who is obsessed with dieting and does her best to deal with Tomo.
Chiyo-Chan- A ten year old girl who is so smart, she was skipped ahead to high school.
Osaka- A girl who tends to space out a lot, and is none too bright.
Sakaki- A tall, athletic, quiet girl, who seems tough from appearance, but is secretly obsessed with cute.
Kagura- The jock, almost as hyper and dumb as Tomo, but is still a kind person.
Kaorin- A shy girl who has a major crush on Sakaki, often becoming nervously speechless around her.
Yukari- The girls' english teacher, who has a bad attitude, is lazy, is selfish, is loud, is....
Nyamo- The girls' PE Teacher, who is kind, mature, intelligent, has a good attitude...unless she has to deal with Yukari.
Kimura- The Classical Lit teacher who is obsessed with swimsuits and gym shorts, but underneath is really a good person...or is he?

I suggest it to anyone who doesn't mind shallow humor...
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Kimura freaks me out....remember when he gave Yukari the birthday hat? That and just sometimes...no...always...his face...*shudders at the thought of it*

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?