Anyone got the new Stand alone complex novel.

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

headpower

Anyone got the new Stand alone complex novel.

Post by headpower »

I preordered it on Sep 8, and the release day is suppose to be Sep 16, and RightStuf tells me the item is on backordered...... Preordered and the stuff is on backordered. I guess a lot of ppls preordered it?
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I will be getting the second novel on Friday of this week.

On a side note, the comic store that I go to is receiving copies of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig Visual Book and they are keeping a copy of the book for me, for those who haven't see the cover of the SAC 2nd Gig visual book, see below.

headpower

Post by headpower »

Anyone preordered the new novel from RightStuf.com. Today is Sep 25, this is ridicious, I preordered it on Sep 8, the book should come out on Sep 16. And they said the book is on backordered from manufactuer.
Psychadelic_Soul

Post by Psychadelic_Soul »

Any chance they'll translate the Visual Guidebook because I saw it in a comic book store here for $40 and I don't know if I should spring for it.
I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I saw the visual guide in the comic book near me for $30, it might be translated into English but it will be a while before we see it in English.
Wix

Post by Wix »

I have After The Long Goodbye and The Lost Memory: are there others? I don't want to miss any. I'm also trying to assemble a full set of the comics: they're hard to come by. What does that Visual Book have in it?
Ma Gavte La Nata
AJB2K3

Post by AJB2K3 »

Wix wrote:I have After The Long Goodbye and The Lost Memory: are there others? I don't want to miss any. I'm also trying to assemble a full set of the comics: they're hard to come by. What does that Visual Book have in it?
Yes there are others
www.amazon.co.uk
Keep away from "die robot rebellion" its part of a german version of the first book.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

The third novel that is coming out is called White Maze.
GhostLine

woah

Post by GhostLine »

It's been a real long time since i've visited --connectivity issues. anyhoo, I just got "Revenge of the Cold Machines" can't wait to read!!
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I have finished reading the second novel and it was amazing, the novel has three mini separate stories to it, but each story links from one to another.