Re: Adult Swim

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

CanisD

Post by CanisD »

They've apparently ended the reshowing of 2nd Gig a few episodes early and the current run of "1st Gig" will end soon as well. However, according to their schedule they will begin showing "1st Gig" from the beginning on Sept. 11th, with episodes every weeknight (M-Th) at 1:30 AM eastern. 2nd Gig is to follow after the first series completes, then they start 1st again. Take it with a grain of salt since their schedule is less stable than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest after several drinks...
"If you want to have dinner with the Devil, make sure to bring a long spoon!"
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

CanisD wrote: Take it with a grain of salt since their schedule is less stable than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest after several drinks...
lollerskates :)

Yeah I've always been confused about what's what on Cartoon Network. Adult Swim vs. Toonami and whatanot. I wish I had time to stay up late nowadas and watch anime, but I have to wake up at 7:30 every morning so I can get to work on time.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

;_;

I missed the last episode of the 2nd gig (so mad). Thurdays was my only hope at seeing it until I can buy the DVD.

grr!!
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Black Mamba wrote:;_;

I missed the last episode of the 2nd gig (so mad). Thurdays was my only hope at seeing it until I can buy the DVD.

grr!!

I would simpathize with you, but however, I can't concidering what I have to deal with. Not only have I not seen the second season yet, but I've done it by choice. I desided to simply collect the DVDs, so now I've only simply seen up to the point where Hideo ran away from the coast guards with plutonium, and the city's electricity was cut.

:cry: *quoting southpark* That makes me a SAAAAD panda...*

marto_motoko
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

Then you don't know that Kuze is really the human form of a godzilla clone? and that Batou dies in the last episode, when he is crushed under the wieght of a sumo? :shock:

..just kidding - in case you couldn't tell :P

/me must remember to try and keep his spoilers under control :wink: 8)
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Elmo wrote:Then you don't know that Kuze is really the human form of a godzilla clone? and that Batou dies in the last episode, when he is crushed under the wieght of a sumo? :shock:

:cry: Oh no!! The Magical Sumo-Man crushes Batou with his buttox of steel?! :(

And Kuze! I knew he resembled King Kong! >.< Stupid Ghost in the Shell! I know in the end it was simply a hollywood mockery!

On a serious note, Is the ending as twisted as the one in the first season? I love that 'Wow!' factor that the first season had!

>3< I hope Godda gets kicked in the nuts....he's too much of a wise ass! Even though I do have a certain, disgusting level or respect for him.

marto_motoko
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?