Hellsing OAV

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

base of the pillar

Hellsing OAV

Post by base of the pillar »

I've heard that there will be a new Hellsing OAV anime series that follows the manga to a T. If it is I can't wait. Has anyone found anything to confirm that.
"And if we spirits have offended think but this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered heree while these visions did appear."--A Midsummer Night's Dream

History may not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
Spica

Post by Spica »

I've heard about it. I hope that they finally resolve that business with the bootleged vampires from Hong Kong (For example: Who was doing it and why?).
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
-Hamlet
base of the pillar

Here Here
"And if we spirits have offended think but this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered heree while these visions did appear."--A Midsummer Night's Dream

MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

It is indeed confirmed and will be out on 25.1.2006. Here are some screenshots: http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modu ... e&sid=1139
base of the pillar

Yeah finally a Hellsing anime I can sink my teeth into.

bobert2999

Post by bobert2999 »

i saw an AWSOME trailer for it. i looked all over for it but couldnt find it. also the forum i found it on, but the link they gave is now a 404. it said at the end of the trailer though that it would be released december 9th. but further research shows it has another possible relase january 6th...
"Knoledge without apllication is useless. But the ultimate application, is the use of knoledge..."

half me, half manga technique book i read once
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

Yeah, somehow all the trailers are dissapeared. Lucky me, I found one :wink: , here is the link: http://www.jcmediaworks.com/av/trailers ... ng_ova.wmv
Some things are too important to be taken seriously.
base of the pillar

Yey (claps hands and jumps up and down) I can hardly wait. I love the manga and this looks just as good.

bobert2999

Post by bobert2999 »

i wonder if it will all be done in one shot, or volumes. i know a hole movie would be to mch to ask for, but a box set of it all at once would be nice...
"Knoledge without apllication is useless. But the ultimate application, is the use of knoledge..."

half me, half manga technique book i read once
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

yay great news! was starting to get withdrawl symptons from no more hellsing (biting people at nightclubs, throwing things at priests to see them use their special magical powers). Someone should tell their writers that it wasn't a nice thing to do ending a series with so much unresolved.. :evil:
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
base of the pillar

No No No the priests only use majic if you spin your head 180 degrees, Oh and trust me that makes your neck hurt like crazy.

Spica

Post by Spica »

I've actually seen the first Hellsing OAV, it pretty much paralels the first few episodes of the series, but the animation is more like the manga and Seras' bust seems larger than before.
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
-Hamlet
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Spica wrote:I've actually seen the first Hellsing OAV, it pretty much paralels the first few episodes of the series, but the animation is more like the manga and Seras' bust seems larger than before.
That's impossible. If she had bigger boobies she wouldn't be able to walk. :)
Maltese Kentaiba

Post by Maltese Kentaiba »

Lol, that's a little too true
Hope i get a chance to catch it, Strange they used screen shots of Rip van Wrinkle, i think that's his name. Personally i enjoyed the character but he didn't last long.
When the chips are down, and the other guy is holding four aces and you an empty hand; it's time to kick the table over