Adult Swim begins airing unreleased 2nd Gig episodes tonight

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

THYREN

Post by THYREN »

ghost wrote:
THYREN wrote:************** SPOILER *************

Now that I'm thinking about it, they never really did that for Togusa either. Even though we know him well, we don't really know how he got recruited by the Major :?: Is there anything about that in the manga ???
I take it you haven't seen the movie, in the movie Togusa and the major disscus that vary subject, but I wont spoil it for you, just in case you hvent seen the movie. Watch it, :) it's great
I watched both movies, and I know they mention it, but they just mention it, that's my point. In SAC, they had time to develop it and unfortunately, they didn't :? ... maybe in the 3rd season :lol:
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

Lightice

Post by Lightice »

base of the pillar wrote:Yes it was his ex-girlfriend who took over the bar owners mind.

She just took her body and dumped the original owner's brain physically. No elaborate hacking, just opening the skull and yanking the gray matter in a metal canister out and replacing it with her own.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

The next SAC 2nd Gig episode on Adult Swim will be an episode called Poker Face where we get a look at Saitou's past and how he got recruited into Section 9.

Here is a brief synopsis of the episode from http://www.ghostintheshell.tv
A high-stakes poker game evokes wartime memories of Saitou’s past. On one fateful day back when he had both his human eyes, Saitou’s chance encounter with the Major, Batou, and Ishikawa during the heat of battle changes his life forever.
[/quote]
contact

Post by contact »

ghost wrote:I'm not sure that the real pazue won the fight, If you look at the chest of the one(pazue body) laying on the ground, it has a cut across it's chest. Juct like the one the real pazue got at the begining of th fight.

I might be reading to much into this, but it seems to me that the real pazue is dead!! :?:
Look again closely, the Paz that is left standing has a shallow cut across his chest. Looks like crazy woman was too slow to get a proper slash in.