New Evangelion Manga

And manga ...

Moderator: sonic

Spica

New Evangelion Manga

Post by Spica »

I've heard tell that there will be a new Evangelion manga based un the "normal highschool anime" scene from the last episode of the series. Its already had a couple of issues released in Newtype magazine and there will be a TPB coming out around Mayish.

It's no official Eva manga, but since Yoshiyuki Sadamoto has been lazy lately and the American version is up to date with Japanese version, it'll have to do.
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
-Hamlet
THYREN

Re: New Evangelion Manga

Post by THYREN »

Spica wrote:I've heard tell that there will be a new Evangelion manga based un the "normal highschool anime" scene from the last episode of the series. Its already had a couple of issues released in Newtype magazine and there will be a TPB coming out around Mayish.

It's no official Eva manga, but since Yoshiyuki Sadamoto has been lazy lately and the American version is up to date with Japanese version, it'll have to do.
Hopefully, the movie won't be like that :P
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

miki-chan

Post by miki-chan »

Per the March issue of Anime Insider it's an Evangelion "wherein getting a date for the weekend is more important than destroying the Angels." (If you hear a loud noise emanating from Northern California, that's my poor little brain exploding...)
"Smoke and idiots love high places."--Batou
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

>_< Marto's head is starting to honestly compress from anger over the SLOW and painful movement on the development of the Eva movie. Any information on it?
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Oh, and I just a heads up: The Eva manga about their school life was honestly very blant. I didn't find it amuzing at all. Funny at times, but I think outside of the show's reputation, there isn't much that will keep it alive at all..
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

All the newest info concerning the live action Eva can usually be found here.

The new manga sounds like a bad fanfic and propably reads that way, too. Inside jokes might keep it going for a couple of albums, though, but I wouldn't put my money on it.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!