Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig British DVD Volume 1

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

I'm from london, and i'm just going to wait. £30.00 for 26 episodes, or £20.00 for 4? Hmm, hard choice.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

james_sb wrote:Anyone heard of these guys?

lmf-fans
Laughing man Fansubs

They seem to have done really good English ones for the second series, which included english on-screen for signs in japanese and things like that. But I still have no way of knowing how accurate they are, as i've seen the first episode of 1st gig with two different subs and a different again dubbing. I suppose it's a bit anal, but you know yourselves, it's the writers take that you want to see, not a rehashed version.

And yes, when it's released in Ireland I will buy it, but it's not yet so I got my mits on the other stuff from a friend.
We'd rather you not talk about fansubs on the forum. Even if it is in context. I feel like your post is fine, even though it does nearly cross the line, but if it led to any other talk about fansubs I'd probably ask you to delete or edit your post.

I wish to Gosh Jeff would edit the rules.... but until then please don't discuss fansubs. Thanks.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Gillsing wrote:I know of LMF, but I also know that piracy and thus links to fansubs aren't allowed in this forum. Better delete it before they see it! :shock:
Since when am I a they?! :P
james_sb

Post by james_sb »

Sorry :oops:
Are you ANTI-POP?