Testing new version of forums ...

This was a test forum (back when the Boards had to be recreated) but since has become the Guest Book. Let us know what you think!

Moderator: sonic

Gillsing

Post by Gillsing »

I checked every week or so, and I was just about to refer to this forum as defunct when I figured that I'd just check to be sure. And what do you know, it was up again. Hooray. Nice to see the avatars back too, but I still miss the minty green hospital feeling. Will it be back, or will we get something even better? :D
Recommended cyberpunk:
ImageImage
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Yea! So many people, so quickly! It's like having a party where everyone shows up!

I'll be playing around eventually with color mods and such, but first I want to see this phpBB actually work for awhile. I don't want to have to go through crashes again very soon (or at all!)

I'll put more avatars up, too :)

Jeff
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

minty green hospital feel....lol. I kinda like the blue and white display, matches the banner...
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

Hey Jeff... Thanks once more for bringing the forum back online. Btw I have a collection of gits avatars I used myself, I can zip them and send to you to take a look if you're interested. :)
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Sure, that's fine, if the zip file's no bigger than a MB ... send them to ghost@neomythosNOSPAM.com. (Take out the "NOSPAM" to make the email address work; just protecting myself against spammers in some small way.)
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

Well, I already did when you didn't answer :) I can resend if you didn't get it.
Some things are too important to be taken seriously.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

I received them! They've been placed in the Gallery.

Thanks!

(BTW--and I'll put this in a little note about Avatars somewhere--Avatars have to be 7 KB or less to fit in the gallery. Also, 80px by 80px max, jpg or gif.)

Jeff
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

Sorry I organised them to the 8kb limit. It says so in the profile section. I'll send you more avatars again when I collect a fair amount. I'm so happy that I got my avatar :D

Thank you once more...
Some things are too important to be taken seriously.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Thanks for the avatars MiNaeClem! I took the liberty of snagging one up.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Is it possible for spoiler tags to be implemented that hides the spoilers until someone highlights the hidden text revealing the spoiler.
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

Motoko2030 wrote:Is it possible for spoiler tags to be implemented that hides the spoilers until someone highlights the hidden text revealing the spoiler.

Spoiler wrote:Yes, it is.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Lightice wrote:
Motoko2030 wrote:Is it possible for spoiler tags to be implemented that hides the spoilers until someone highlights the hidden text revealing the spoiler.

Spoiler wrote:Yes, it is.
So just color the text white and write quote="spoiler" in quote tags and there you go. ^__^