Searching for a song of 1st gig-episode 19

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Gurchus

Searching for a song of 1st gig-episode 19

Post by Gurchus »

Hi,
im serching for a song of the 19th episode/1st Gig. I have 2 Soundtracks of the the 1st Gig: Ghost in the Shell - SAC - Be Human / Ghost in the Shell - SAC - OST 1. But i cant find the song on one of them. Im serching for the song when they´re driving of with the car at the end of the episode(time ca.:22:51). Can anybody help me pls ?
Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

Wossit sound like?
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

There's a site out there called the Yoko Kanno project that I believe has 50 second samples of each song from the soundtracks. You might want to go there and check it out.

Normally I don't condone "help me find this song" posts since it usually ends with illegal downloading, but this time I'll let it slide.

The other soundtracks rawk as much as the other ones you have so it might be worth the investment anyhow.
Gurchus

Post by Gurchus »

Thank you guys for your answers, but the song im serching for doesnt seem to be on these OSTs. I´ve heard all several times. Its some guitar and an equalizer at the end of the episode just before the endingtheme. It remindet me of the Starcraft - Terran - soundtrack (maybe sb. here knows this). I dont think it can be found on any of the Yoko Kanno OSTs because i have them all). Hard to get this song :)
Thx anyway
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

The song that you are looking for could be on SAC OST 3, this soundtrack CD contains music from both seasons of SAC.
Gurchus

Post by Gurchus »

i´ll have a look on yoko kanno, thx 4 the info so far :)

*edit*

Thank you very much i´ve found it ^^
--incomplete love story--

Thx to all others 4 the great support !
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Is that song you were looking for on SAC OST 3?
Reconsciousness

Post by Reconsciousness »

Hello Gurchus!
welcome to the forums. :D
A mind opened never regains its original dimensions; a mind isolated will never acknowledge what is deaper inside...
Gurchus

Post by Gurchus »

you can find thios song on SAC 3 OST ^^