in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freitag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject: webcomic Reply with quote

Hey, any of y'all read web comics? Post links here if you can recommend one.

This is a webcomic that is complete so the story has an ending.
https://www.alicegrove.com/archive

Start from the bottom.
The "next" button on some pages is broken so you may need to navigate from the archive sometimes to get back on track.

It's set in the far future and has several ideas that may show up in a post technology D&D game I run in the future.

EDIT: more!!!!!

I'm bored so I made a few lists. This is a list of web comics I read or friends have recommended to me.

Please enjoy. And if you have any webcomics that you read regularly, please post replies with links.

Some of these comics have terrific artwork and panels resemble oil paintings (Pepper and Carrot) while others have just enough art to let you know what's going on (XKCD).

Online Comic List Cartoon Frequency Notes

Chroma

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you follow so many XD!

I think you practically cover everything I have as well. Add to this Sarah Anderson's scribbles and many Geek and Poke and that should be it.
Freitag

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have them broken up into groups of daily, mwf, and seldom update and open all tabs in one group at a time to read them. Mostly I see the same page and before and then just close it again. so really I'm only reading 3 or 4 comics at a time (once I'm caught up). It's less than on a page of newspaper comics.

I'll binge read a new one when I get it. For instance on Sheldon I'm still in 2003.

Originally I only had like two. Dilbert and Freefall and I read them at work when I got my coffee in the AM. Both are still going strong.

I'll look those other two up and add them. Thanks!

Sarah's Scribbles.

Geek and Poke (archive).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> And More ... All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: