GITS Pinball Machine Project - help needed

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Looking forward to it!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Hey all, he's got an update posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB_XFzTScNA

The public got their hands on the game and for any Makers in the group you'll recognize Ben Heck playing it too.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Cool!

I keep wanting to lean in around the crowd and get a good look at the layout as they're playing!
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Thanks for following. I have made some changes after the show and also filmed some gameplay. Now you guys can see the layout in action with the newest sounds. Progress is going to slow down for summer. But I will still be working on it here and there.

https://youtu.be/CpE4RRf4p2k
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Hey guys I need your help.
I decided to keep all references tonjust the first season of stand alone complex.
I need 6 cyborgs or armored suites they go against and fight. No tanks.
I need names and what episode.
I’m removing 2501 and using all 6 standups to spell cyborg. Then it will give you shots to make to defeat one of the 6 until all cyborgs are deafeted. As a mini non story mode. Please nothing from Annihilation.
Thanks.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Hooray! An excuse to re-watch

e07 - Idolator - A revolutionary leader, Marcelo Jarti, has been replaced by an android with his ghost dubbed into it. He gets into a fist fight with the major. He's not a heavy load out guy and not technically a cyborg since there's no meat in there.

e10 - Jungle Cruise - A cyborg named Marco Amoretti created by Project Sunset has gone psycho and Batou hunts him down and arrests him.

e11 - Portraitz - Togusa fights an unnamed heavy cyborg in a mental hospital. Although he doesn't really fight him. He was cyber brain hacked (by the Laughing Man) the moment he stepped on the property and since we see the episode from his perspective we have almost no guaranteed info about what actually happened while he was there.

e14 - ¥€$ - A Chinese Communist Assassin, Fem, that has an arm gun that fires coins.
Last edited by Freitag on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Awesome.
Thanks for the leads. I’ll defijitly have to rewatch. But I am holding off. I want to make notes of callouts / events / video segments. And take note of everything to go back and record. I also am going to write a script to have a buddy do some basic callouts until I can find references from the show. Sound video art design and building. It’s alotnof work. So any help I can get from you is appreaciated. Also keep me in canon people!
Thanks
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

E11.
Wait. I know something really fishy is going on there. But your saying the entire experience is a hack? Or i took it as togustas interaction with Aoi was augmented. But the rest of the corruption, though has not meaning anywhere else, was real.

Like sttng riker in the play. I don’t know what’s real or just an act.

Or should I?
Freitag

Post by Freitag »