Can't find episode/remember title

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

General Klytus

Can't find episode/remember title

Post by General Klytus »

I'm looking for a specific gits episode (not sure if it's SAC 1 or 2), where the major and section 9 are tracking down some sort of former-war warlord, and it turns out at the end of the episode or next episode where it continues, that the warlord was actually the major's ghost in a different body.

I remember that Motoko is 100% sure the warlord is dead, at contrast to the other section 9 members, because she's the only one that knows it was her. I vaguely remember a pistol that she had from being the warlord, and the pistol actually tips off some terrorists tracking them because they recognize it used to belong to the warlord.

For the life of me, I read through every episode description online and couldn't find it, and the pistol wasn't in the firearms database for anythign GITS related. I know I'm missing something. Any help would be so great.

Also thanks for the community add :)
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

I believe you're talking about Scylla from the Qhardi Separatist Army.

That's in Arise, Ghost Tears Part 1 (episode 7)
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
General Klytus

Post by General Klytus »

Freitag wrote:I believe you're talking about Scylla from the Qhardi Separatist Army.

That's in Arise, Ghost Tears Part 1 (episode 7)
Thank you so much