In The Shell

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

Rien

Post by Rien »

I haven't abandoned this place. The last few months have been extrememly hard for me. It's changed me bit, but not too much to stop posting here. I really hate to see this place die, but I honestly don't know how to help keep it alive. I've revived as many old topics as I could that I felt I could contribute to and I'm terrible at starting new topics.
Non conformity is an illusion for the ego.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

New blood and new source material. Both can drive new posts.

I don't think a lack of posts is the same as death. As big as GitS is, it's one topic. No one says wikipedia is dead when they don't update the aricle about basket weaving more frequently. We may be dormant, but the search engines will reveal our presence to fans seeking information. You found us. Samus found us.

I'll borrow your phrase and recast it a bit - I really hate to see GitS die. There are those new comicbooks and if they rtesonate with a new audience, they'll find us. We can introduce them to the movies and ask what they think about cborgs dreaming of electric sheep.

They might even find this site on a dive while driving (I hope I'm not in the lane next to them!)
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.