SAC2 Logo in curves

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

schoolyx

SAC2 Logo in curves

Post by schoolyx »

I don't know if anyone finds it useful, but here it is. My own work.

http://www.aranius.net/gitsSAC2_c11.cdr
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

My computer can't open it.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
miki-chan

Post by miki-chan »

Windows thinks I need CorelDRAW, Visio, or Microsoft Digital Imaging Pro to view this file. None of which I have. Do you think you could post your art in another format, schoolyx?
"Smoke and idiots love high places."--Batou
schoolyx

Post by schoolyx »

ok but, it won't be in curves any more (if it really matters).
exported in 600DPI, non anti-aliased:
http://www.aranius.net/gitsSAC2_c11.gif
miki-chan

Post by miki-chan »

Looks good to me!
"Smoke and idiots love high places."--Batou
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

The section 9 logo looks good on my screen.
cowboyfunk22

Post by cowboyfunk22 »

That could have helped me a couple days ago had i known you made it.
I ended up inverting the colors on the largest picture of the 2nd gig title i could find and blowing it up huge. It didn't matter that the edges were fuzzy cause it got traced afterward. :wink: For those of you who don't see where this is going

The guy did a great job with it, and i think it looks great. Sorry for the PG-13 post :oops:
schoolyx

Post by schoolyx »

cowboyfunk22 wrote:That could have helped me a couple days ago had i known you made it.
I ended up inverting the colors on the largest picture of the 2nd gig title i could find and blowing it up huge. It didn't matter that the edges were fuzzy cause it got traced afterward. :wink: For those of you who don't see where this is going

The guy did a great job with it, and i think it looks great. Sorry for the PG-13 post :oops:
wow that's pretty cool!
Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

That a real tat?
cowboyfunk22

Post by cowboyfunk22 »

Yep. I always wanted a anime related tattoo. Ghost in the shell has been my favorite for a while, and the symbol worked well with where i was putting it and my other tattoo.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

That is pretty kool, rather big though! I was staring at the picture for a few seconds trying to figure out what I was looking at, I thought it was a disfigured leg :shock:

But then it hit me. Big old logo on the side of your butt. Talk about devoted fan!
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Huh? I thought it was their leg too. It's... hmmm... very interesting. What do you do if hair grows through it though (I mean if it were on your leg)?

I used to what a tatoo when I was a young teen (like a barcode or a colourful Chinese dragon, or maybe wings on the back), but I don't want one anymore... There's just no one thing I'd want to put on me for life. But congratulations on finding something you really wanted!
cowboyfunk22

Post by cowboyfunk22 »

Black Mamba wrote:That is pretty kool, rather big though! I was staring at the picture for a few seconds trying to figure out what I was looking at, I thought it was a disfigured leg :shock:

But then it hit me. Big old logo on the side of your butt. Talk about devoted fan!
Oh my, that would be a deformed leg. My brother asked me the same question but i didn't know what he was talking about, now i get it. I figured he would have known due to the fact my other one is semi visible, but he probably didn't pick up on it.

I always loved tattoo's, but its amazingly hard to find designs that aren't lame and also mean something to you. Skulls, stars, pictures, drawings, and unoriginal stuff never caught my eye for design. Design wise i had always though it a cool looking tattoo would be similar to the design direction of the etchings that are on the Halo in Halo (yeah the videogame). Futristic yet organic. A videogame tattoo never really appealled to me though.

The Section 9 symbol is very similar design wise, so i thats why i intially considered it. Considering my love for the series, my general love for anime, japanese culture, sci-fi, philosphy, and other things that connected the series to my life in a significant way make the design relevant to me.

Edit: I have a couple friends with tattoos on their legs. The hair doesn't affect that tattoo because the ink is below it. But whatever you have is under the hair, so it can look a bit covered up.