Who's still here?

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Brand new member here.

I've suffered through the aging of a forum before. Sometimes it can be a little rough, but I can also attest to the fact that such things bring users closer together.

Sometimes you can make sound friends for life in an internet hub.

It might seem strange for a complete stranger to show up out of the blue and just go on like this. But from what I've seen of the forums thus far, you all seem like a bunch of cool cats, and I'm willing to throw my chips in there with ya.

Hopefully we'll see some more Ghost in the Shell in the future. If not then we'll always have what we got, and that's really something.
Original? Copy? I come from a world where such words are meaningless.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

:) Welcome whisper!

Granted, very belated reply on my end, but I took a small hiatus. I'm one of the oldies around here, and I can attest to the true quality of this place. What we do provide in conversation might be sparse as of recent, but is sufficient and plentiful in depth!

Hope you enjoy yourself!

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Whisper wrote:But from what I've seen of the forums thus far, you all seem like a bunch of cool cats, and I'm willing to throw my chips in there with ya.
You bring the chips, we've got some dips ;)

Oh, and welcome!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
funknotik

Post by funknotik »

GITS for life! Hope the forum gets more active. I can't get enough of the series.
SectionMR2

Post by SectionMR2 »

New member here. :D
Chroma

Post by Chroma »

Welcome to you!