in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NeuroSpasta

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slipstream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: NeuroSpasta Reply with quote

Hey guys. I know it's been a while. In fact, its been nearly three years since last I posted. What's new with me? Umm...I got a haircut.
What else? I got a job writing professionally. That's kinda cool. I wrote this RPG called Amethyst which is now being published through Goodman Games and my own private label, Dias Ex Machina, now has a name for itself.

So I have decided to return to my roots. I remembered the Ghost In the Shell game I made which is still available on my site. I decided our next game will be a Cyberpunk / Counterterrorism / Espionage RPG inspired by Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, and the new generation of neo-cyberpunk films out of Europe. Those experts in GITS and my old game will see the similarities. I am just here wanting to show it off.
If you want to know more, head on over to www.diasexmachina.com

marto_motoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks incredibly interesting. It'd be very neat to see how it turns out! ^^ Make sure to keep us posted.

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Freitag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that as Neuro Pasta and I'm thinking "What does spaghetti have to do with nerves?" Embarassed
Slipstream

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just letting you know that if you play 4th Ed D&D, we are open for playtesters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> The Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: