Does anyone still talk to some of the old members?

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Does anyone still talk to some of the old members?

Post by marto_motoko »

Seriously, give me e-mails, and I'll start mailing.

I tried BlackMamba, but his email was down. Anyone still talk to him? What about some others?

Honestly, we need some people to kick this place back into shape. I could use your help, so please, start posting leters, or at the very least tell them to come back here. I'm going to be trying too.

Where in the living heck is Jeni? We can't have a forum without a moderator, and she was it!

If not, Jeff, I'd like to take over for her if she's idle.

T_T Oi, I want my "In the Shell" back to speed!

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Come on people, I want answers. >:3
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

Sorry. I PM'ed a few people when everything here started dieing and never got answers from any of them. :cry:

I miss Black Mamba too :(
The Hokie Pokie "IS" what it's all About.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Epiphany wrote:Sorry. I PM'ed a few people when everything here started dieing and never got answers from any of them. :cry:

I miss Black Mamba too :(

Is Elmo still lurking often, or does he pop by only on occasion? Either way, I want people back, and I've been pimping the place out here and there in attempts to get some cool new members in. All in due time, I say. All in due time.

mm
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

I lurk.. I don't really have time to post much lately. But I lurk and read! like some kind of ghost in the shell discussion voyeur :shock:
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Elmo_Redux wrote:I lurk.. I don't really have time to post much lately. But I lurk and read! like some kind of ghost in the shell discussion voyeur :shock:

Everytime I hear the word voyeur I think of the renaissance writers that followed "Carpe Diem". Whoring romantic bastards....@.@'

It'd be nice to see you here a bit more often than currently, but granted, if that's not possible, it's nice to see you here at all! ^^ If you have the e-mails of any of the old members, just can you please let them know that they can come on back?

Thanks

mm
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

Same goes for me. No time. I lurk, but posting requires time. I was coaching 5 teams simultaneously until last sunday. I still have 4 going. Time is a luxury I can't really afford right now.
Oh well.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

simon's ghost wrote:Same goes for me. No time. I lurk, but posting requires time. I was coaching 5 teams simultaneously until last sunday. I still have 4 going. Time is a luxury I can't really afford right now.
Oooh, coaching. What exactly? :)
I've been writing a book, so I'm tied on time usually too. I just made the prototype version!

mm
p2501

Post by p2501 »

hello. I've been lurking since ever. I use to have the forum name ghostline before the boards were re-done and everyone had to re-register(back when there would be spam on the boards).

I like the new site. I don't get too much time. My attention is pulled away by work and other interests. Though lately ive had a strong urge to expand my gits collection.
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

oh, you were ghostline? Cool :P

Hi! I'm here... not really... You didn't really want me back anyway. Admit it, I spam up the boards lol XD. Jeni was probably sick of me, but I'd like her to come back and say hi... she's cool ^.^.