Officially dead???

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

Uchikoma

Post by Uchikoma »

Yeah, Silence is even more devious and torture filled than death.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Definitely silent ... it was pointed out somewhere else in these hallowed halls that a lot of us have said what we came to say, and then some. Now we watch, floating invisible, waiting for new conversations to pique our interest ...

Or maybe we're more like the heads in jars in Futurama :shock:

:lol:
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

If we're the heads in jars, then I'm running for President...

AROOOOO!!! Nixon's back baby!! :D
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Don't you need a giant robot body for that?
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

It is silent.

But everytime I come and check up on the board, someone else is also there. Personally, I'm just not really excited about anything so I haven't got much to say. Besides, I have no life from August to November. Football eats up all my evenings and weekends. Gotta eat, naw mean?

And I'm hesistant to speak of philosophy in terms of theology/religion here.
Oh well.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

All philosophy discussions, whether including or not including religion/theology, are welcome here! The philosophy section has been quite slow for ages.

(Note that that's "discussions," not "flame wars"--which we don't normally have, anyway, and we've had all manner of philosophy discussions over the years.)

--Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Hi! MAKES SOME NOISE :lol:

There's no such thing as death of internet words XD. Although, were I to die off before I had the chance to say more grown-up and balanced things than I had before on the Net... I'd be disappointed :lol: (being frozen in time can be a drag XD)
Personally, I'm just not really excited about anything so I haven't got much to say.
Yeah...

These days I am happier trying to do real life things like studying new skills than I am working out my opinions and discussing them on the Net. When I was in highschool and later settling into my new life afterwards, I really needed the Internet as a way to escape and get things out I couldn't normally. Now I don't have that problem so much as I become older and resolve things ^.^. I'm actually sort of fitting into my environment a bit better at last lol XD. I don't really have as much time or inclination towards games or anime. Although... I do still like things... I just don't need as much distraction lol XD. (and also I totally got hooked on trying out a live chatroom this year... a friend convinced me to go talk to her there lol XD. I'm bored of that now though- not of her, of the room I mean, it was a fun novelty but you see too much weird stuff sometimes in chat rooms x.x)
Besides, I have no life from August to November. Football eats up all my evenings and weekends. Gotta eat, naw mean?

Hah hah!
And I'm hesistant to speak of philosophy in terms of theology/religion here.
Meh, I wouldn't worry. People shouldn't hold it against you. Heck, I change my mind every 5 months XD. I don't think there's a right answer. Lol... maybe since it's all a personal journey it should probably stay that way? *Ponders*
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I can't do philosophy - it makes my li'l brain feel like it's gonna pop :)

I just wish there was more going on that we could talk about, generally.
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...