Site update 6 September 2008

What's that? Site Update?! It's happening now!
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Site update 6 September 2008

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

I've added 16 images from the first film, plus begun changing the way images enlarge when you click on them (changing it so they open in a new window, rather than causing the text to disappear). More of this sort of thing will be ongoing over the next few weeks.
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
marto_motoko

Re: Site update 6 September 2008

Post by marto_motoko »

Jeff Georgeson wrote:I've added 16 images from the first film, plus begun changing the way images enlarge when you click on them (changing it so they open in a new window, rather than causing the text to disappear). More of this sort of thing will be ongoing over the next few weeks.
Sounds awesome! :) I've been trying to drag a few more people into here, but all GitS fans seem to be hiding under some great unknown rock....
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
THYREN

Re: Site update 6 September 2008

Post by THYREN »

marto_motoko wrote:... all GitS fans seem to be hiding under some great unknown rock....
no, we`re just wearing a thermo-optic camouflage 8)
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

In my case I'm doing an Ishikawa and sitting around tinkering with stuff and surfing the net. I check this forum every time I do a forum sweep. I haven't forgotten you guys :)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...