police general threated by the real or fake laughing man?

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

headpower

police general threated by the real or fake laughing man?

Post by headpower »

I was watching GITS just to refresh my memory, but I dont really recall if the police general threat was by Aoi aka the real laughing man or by the imitators? Anyone care to remind me.
marto_motoko

Re: police general threated by the real or fake laughing man

Post by marto_motoko »

headpower wrote:I was watching GITS just to refresh my memory, but I dont really recall if the police general threat was by Aoi aka the real laughing man or by the imitators? Anyone care to remind me.

I don't recall completely but I'm fairly certain it was by the conartists.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
p2501

Post by p2501 »

It could of been either...
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

The way I see it, Aoi had nothing to do with the threats and attempted assasination of the police general. The threats and the attack from the infected body-guards was planned and carried out by the people trying to convince people that Nanao was the real laughing man. By imitating the laughing man they accidentally triggered all the stand-alone-complex imitations who were all the other people who turned up afterwards trying to assasinate the police general, these people also had nothing to do with Aoi, but were created via the synchronization of all the infomation and mythology that created and was created by the origional laughing man events(some of which were also nothing to do with Aoi). The laughing who turned up and called the whole thing a farce was Aoi, this also helped trigger all the other laughingmen imitations, but IMO this wasn't an intentional action from Aoi.