person above you ^

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

BabyHipster

Post by BabyHipster »

^ has made a tasty meal suggestion.

< has just finished a Reuben.

v has some witty comment to make.
I am not the "I" that I was nor am I the "I" that I will be. Only a common past and DNA connect "I" to I. That is what I think now, tomorrow's "I" might have a different opinion.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

^ witty comment eh... hmmm... yeh... witty................ comment...... Nope, nothing there, sorry!

< is out of ideas :(
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Individual Twelve
Location: British Summer Time, where everyone gets an hour less sleep.

Post by Individual Twelve »

^ was right about lunch.

< shall have his lunch again soon. Mm, lunch.
[BFCP] [LMFC] [BID] [TA] [TOSFU] [AFC] [DDT] [ATC]
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

Lunch is underated. ^ is proof!

< Didn't have lunch, he more just ate steadily throughout Sunday in small doses.
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

^ is presumably eating "non-lunch" this Sunday as well.

< just had a tasty vegetarian lunch including Quorn faux-turkey slices
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Colmy_DD

^_^

Post by Colmy_DD »

^^^ Vegitarianism is good and saves cows!!

^^Is most probalbly going to kill me from a far (refering to a 'if you ever become the priminister i will get someone to assainate you' comment refering to me)

^Is an amazing guy who gave us the KB to post theis thread and helped me in the forum reg.

< is blonde at times and appreciates being in the middle of things and creating long winded sentences that really end up a pointless waste of time to both read and type but like to hide behind his words to flee from any oncoming bullets from a certain persons sniper rifle that shares the same sentiment of using weapons as a natural to some people and has no faith that any posts he maty type are spell checked as hes certain that firefox has that function but forgets where it might be .

v Is the most probalble place to find the answer to a question.

vv will reply with some reference to some obsure thoelogist or old wise guy.
What i'd thought i'd do is pretend to be one of those individuals... or should i??
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

^ Seems like a fun person I haven't chatted too, but his middle sentence made my eyes go weird on me XD (-> crowns it never-ending sentence of the year :))

< Only posts a couple of times a year but tries to catch up... resulting in radical personality leaps and growths between screen time (or maybe that's in my head >.^)

v has a profound degree of intelligence just waiting to blossom into something beautiful and Earth-shattering one day. Believe in yourself ^.^
Last edited by sonic on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saito

Post by Saito »

I'm flattered, really... :)

^ Has gone on a tearing rampage across ITS posting replies to anything she pleased, I think you posted more in 1 day than the combined number of posts in the last 3 months ;)

< has a bad neck and will sleep a lot this weekend... after I've lain waste to 3 pints of good ale.

v is probably Jeff or Sylphi coming to smite me with a large, solid object.
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...