X-Men 3 announcement trailer on Apple's website

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

There was a kind of nod to Gambit in the second movie when they were searching for mutant names in the computer and Remy Le'Beau came up. I think that unfortunately that's probably all we'd see of him. Plus I think he would be on Magneto's side wouldn't he?
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

Yeah, seems unlikely but I'm still holding out for an appearance by Gambit sooner or later, watching him in the yellow spandex years cartoons is the reason I can now hurl cards with deadly accuracy..

...well more annoying than deadly, but it's a lifeskill nonetheless.

Unfortunately David Hayter said that he didn't think Gambit would ever have more than a cameo role because he's too similar to both Cyclops in powers and Wolverine in his personality.(He may have a point :()

..and now i must leave this post for ever, for i am bursting at the seams with aquired X3 spoilers, can't wait for X4 or the wolverine standalone film to begin the hyping process(rumours are far more fun than spoilers ^_^)
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

That's funny because I dislike the pair of them, but I like Gambit. If you ask me it's all a big excuse and he just has an unnecessary aversion to the "cajun". After all, they put Iceboy in the last film... I just watched it for the first time last week.