Say anything

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

ghost

Post by ghost »

:D I'm back! Okay i'm not really back just visiting. I don't have a clue whats
going on sac anymore :( but I'm trying to save up for the original series when it comes out next month. YYYAAAHHHOOO!!!!
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

ghost wrote::D I'm back! Okay i'm not really back just visiting. I don't have a clue whats
going on sac anymore :( but I'm trying to save up for the original series when it comes out next month. YYYAAAHHHOOO!!!!
You have no clue? I've seen 14 episodes total from season 1. And the movies, but still. I think I win for being out of the loop. :)
ghost

Post by ghost »

[/quote]
You have no clue? I've seen 14 episodes total from season 1. And the movies, but still. I think I win for being out of the loop. :)[/quote]

Again I wasn't trying to take any prizes, but if thats how you want it :twisted:
I havn't seen an SAC episode in three months :oops: HHHHHHAAAAAAA
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

ghost wrote:
You have no clue? I've seen 14 episodes total from season 1. And the movies, but still. I think I win for being out of the loop. :)

Again I wasn't trying to take any prizes, but if thats how you want it :twisted:
I havn't seen an SAC episode in three months :oops: HHHHHHAAAAAAA
I haven't seen any episodes in over 2 years! BWAHAHAHAHAHA I win. :)
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

/me feels slightly obsessive by comparison..

I just ripped all my DVDs so I could put them on my mp3 player... a half-hour car journey is too long to go without watching SAC :oops:
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
ghost

Post by ghost »

[/quote] I haven't seen any episodes in over 2 years! BWAHAHAHAHAHA I win. :)[/quote]

Why the hell Not?!!!
I don't think I could go that long! I would have to see an episode at least once every three months. Speaking of whitch I off to watch some now :D !

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
ghost

Post by ghost »

why cant I get the quote things to work!? :x
AJB2K3

Post by AJB2K3 »

Ive got the umd of the first film (crap quality by sony)
All SAC on psp+
Innocence+sac2nd GIG dvd's 1>5 (2 weeks till disk 6 and december for disk 7 :( :( :( :( :( :(
psp game,
ps2 game i cant play,
Started a hl2 gits mod.
Drawn up plans for a *nix Gits window manager.
james_sb

Post by james_sb »

ghost wrote:
[ / q u o t e ] I haven't seen any episodes in over 2 years! BWAHAHAHAHAHA I win. :) [ / q u o t e ]

Why the hell Not?!!!
I don't think I could go that long! I would have to see an episode at least once every three months. Speaking of whitch I off to watch some now :D !

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
Because you closed the quote with a '/'. You use that in the closing tag. Opening tag looks like this [ q u o t e ] but without the spaces between the letters
Are you ANTI-POP?
ghost

Post by ghost »

Thanks james_sb I'm not shure I really understand but thats my fault for not
reading this at a better time. I've got class in five minnets :D so I'll make this fast. ABJ2k3, I have the UMD of the originall aswell and I thought the quality was prity good cosidering the year it cameout and the size of there stupid scenes on the PSP
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

The reason I haven't seen any episodes in so long is that I'm not as big a fan of this show as I used to be. Right now all of my money is going to buying the latest Battlestar Galactica and Dead Zone releases, so I can't really afford to buy series that I'm only half interested in. The better question is why am I am I a mod here if I'm not super into GITS. The answer is I've always been a fan of this forum and the people in it. So I hang around. Also I find that the philosophy section really gets me thinking about how I relate to other people around me and online. :)
ghost

Post by ghost »

I know what you mean about this forum and the people in it. that's the only reson I still post anything ghost int the shell. Don't get me wroung I still like gits, but I wouldn't be talking online about it like this without You guys! :oops:
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

ghost wrote:I know what you mean about this forum and the people in it. that's the only reson I still post anything ghost int the shell. Don't get me wroung I still like gits, but I wouldn't be talking online about it like this without You guys! :oops:
GROUP HUG!!!!! :)
ghost

Post by ghost »

:) :) :oops:
ghost

Post by ghost »

I have a question for the group, who has the most post of all of us :?: :tachi!:I gust found this emoticon- it's COOL!!!!