Say anything

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

LIEZ >=(

I think the 'zilla would win. He is after all 2 million years old (see origoinal film) and cannot be taken down by the biggest pylons in history. If he had a oxygen destroyer and he shoved it down Kong's throat, then he'd be dead.
Gillsing

Post by Gillsing »

King Kong wasn't even in the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (lyrics)! So Godzilla would win by default. I love that song. :lol: :cry:
Recommended cyberpunk:
ImageImage
Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

^ speeks the truth.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

<doesn't want the ^<V game to start in this topic :lol:

:D :) :( :o :lol: :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

I'm an emotional rollercoster wheeee!!!!

Hey that reminds me, is there any chance we can get the old set of emoticons back the one that included the really funny ones like santa claus and the guy with the rainbow afro?
Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

It sounds good.

IND333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333D
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

BOLLOCKS!

I like that word. Souns angry even if you're not really.
Oh well.
Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

OXYMORON
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

simon's ghost wrote:BOLLOCKS!

I like that word. Souns angry even if you're not really.
Would any of our British friends find this offensive? I'm just wondering actually. Curious to see if Bollocks really means what I think it does. ^_^
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Also, Godzilla is cold and scaley. King Kong is warm and cuddly and covered with fur. So I like him better. And his ride at Universal Studios is fun. Godzilla needs to get itself 2 little twin sprite girls who announce it's coming and going, like what Mothra had. Also, Cyberwoo was like the big ape's representative in the fighting game "King of the Monsters" (by SNK, from so long ago). "Cyberwoo." What a cool name that is. Like "King Kong". And "Donkey Kong." And Kong is more agile than the lizard- he can swing on stuff. And I bet he has a really big appreciation for big, yellow bananas. Would Gojira eat bananas? Giant gorillas appreciate the finer things in life...
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Kingdom Hearts II is being realsed on March 28th in the US!!!

Advent Children is being realsed on April 25th in the US!!!

Thank god I got that out :P
Míxtil

Post by Míxtil »

Personally, I find bollocks just as offensive as Fu**. It could be like most women finding C*** or T*** alot more offensive than men. I recived a right bollocking for saying that once...

I'm one of the few people I know, or has ever heard, use bugger corectly.
E.G 'Buggery? where?' or 'He's a right bugger, he is.'

Not enough people are educated about the meanings of swear words. I love it when people say 'don't say something if you don't know what it means' And I keep on swearing. Shows them.

Talking of t***, Word assocaiton threads allways piss me off, because the non-englishes are being stupid.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Black Mamba wrote:Kingdom Hearts II is being realsed on March 28th in the US!!!

I just translated the opening theme from Dirge of Cerberus (the Japanese one by Gackt). His lyrics always make me happy...

since you seem to have some knowledge of Final Fantasy games I'm assuming... Do bells or a bell have anything particular to do with Vincent Valentine's character (you can be spoileriffic if you have to be)?
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Jeni Nielsen wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:Kingdom Hearts II is being realsed on March 28th in the US!!!

I just translated the opening theme from Dirge of Cerberus (the Japanese one by Gackt). His lyrics always make me happy...

since you seem to have some knowledge of Final Fantasy games I'm assuming... Do bells or a bell have anything particular to do with Vincent Valentine's character (you can be spoileriffic if you have to be)?
Omg! I am also a fellow Gackt fan! REDEMPTION is an excelent single, if you want you can check out my review:

http://squaresound.com/reviews/blackmam ... ingle.html

I would greatly appriciate the translated lyrics as well :D

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Bells". In all honesty I haven't been following Dirge of Cerberus very closely.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Swear words asside, does anyone know who else is going to be in Dirge of Cerberus as a playable character? I heard a rumour about Yuffie. Is it really just going to be Vincent? Yeah, yeah; I know it's Vincent's game, but I want Barret and Red XIII too. Well, really I'd like Aeris, but she's dead... so....
That information is not impossible to find out since DoC has been realsed in Japan, but unfortunatly I have no clue if Vincent is the only playable character. Like I said before I haven't been following it that closely. However I'm checking out the adventchildren.net forums for info.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Sylphisonic wrote:
Swear words asside, does anyone know who else is going to be in Dirge of Cerberus as a playable character? I heard a rumour about Yuffie. Is it really just going to be Vincent? Yeah, yeah; I know it's Vincent's game, but I want Barret and Red XIII too. Well, really I'd like Aeris, but she's dead... so....
Yuffie is definitely a PC. As for other folks, I couldn't tell you.

Why do I know that? It's called GOOGGLE! I mean google.. I meanack I"mt ir ed going to sleep now

System shutdown. :)