Need help with the SAC 2nd Gig Vol 3 figures

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Theros

Need help with the SAC 2nd Gig Vol 3 figures

Post by Theros »

Sorry that my first post here is so pedestrian, but I need some help with the Tachikoma figure that comes with the SAC 2nd Gig Vol. 3 SE.

I'm just now putting mine together, and I seem to have a couple extra parts for it. The first extra part is a silver cylinder shaped object that looks like one of the muzzle types for the tachikoma "mouth" but as far as I can tell the existing "mouth" part doesn't detach, and there don't seem to be any other holes to place the part. The other extra part is a trasparent blue cylinder that looks like a beaker of water. It looks like it's just a free standing piece, but I can't figure out why it comes with the figure.

In any case, did anyone else here that got the Vol. 3 SE get the same extra parts? Am I just missing something here? Any help would be appreciated.
H-street

Post by H-street »

the transparent blue piece is the stand, it goes underneath the pod, it makes the tachi a little more posable..

i'll have to go home (at work now) and look but i'm sure the other piece goes somewhere..