marto motoko what's your contact info?

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

headpower

marto motoko what's your contact info?

Post by headpower »

I thikn is easier to discuss stand alone complex in someting like msn/aol/icq than using a forum. I prefer MSN, do you have it?

And I have a question for 2nd gig, this is the what motoko's AI chromo asked when she hacked into posdeon stimulation of goudo.

"Shang-Gri La as a result of consumption." Is this Japan as it was in the cold war?

What happened in the cold war that brings prosperity to japan, and what is the consumption motoko is referring about?

I remember in the last episode of 2nd gig, Gondo commented even the refugee is saved by the tachkioma, a COLD war is formed because of the act of Prime Minister? I dont understand what did the PM do to start another cold war , and who is japan in cold war with? The refugee? my only knowledge for real world cold war is USA and Russia and they just wont tallk to each other, and communicate with each other, what does that have to do with japan? fill me in please.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

marto_motoko@hotmail.com but I don't go on there too often.

The cold war refers to one of the past wars, which was never really specified whether it was world war 3 or 4. However, unlike the war with Russia and US, it was a bit more than a prissy fight. It ended up being a war of technological superiority, and it was even the result for part of Japan being completely wiped out.

You surely recall Tokyo being completely underwater, right? That's one of the casualties. Also, a lot of China suffered, because while they were an economic world power, their citizens were suffering greatly, and China lost in the long run with grave financial and life casualties. Many chinese immigrated to Japan since japan had refuge for those in need, but ultimately, the situation turned into a radical retake of what's currently going on with US and Mexico - too many to handle, and many citizens being ultimately unhappy.

Shang-Ri La was greatly affected, being a place of incident, where many died, and the area was eventually too devastated to hope for stable repair, and it was of interest to Chroma due to the fact that Kuze was her main target of interest, and Gohta had information regarding the direct link of Kuze's actions during his stay in Shang-Ri La, and that information was substantial for ultimately forming his ideologies, and potentially being the reason why he was able to break through the viral infestation that the individual eleven had: His willpower was stronger, and his convictions differed - that was something that Gohta wasn't expecting but eventually tried to use any way. Sadly he almost succeeded, since many refugees were hurt in the long run, and none of the hostility ended up resolving, leaving the tension still ever present.

I hope that's kind of what you were asking.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?