A little bit confused about Kuze and the individual eleven.

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

headpower

A little bit confused about Kuze and the individual eleven.

Post by headpower »

Ok I know the individual eleven is the virus that caused them to suicide, but how come the anti refugee individual eleven kuze became some kind of saint to lead the refugee. I know he realized that he broke through the virus, but what makes him lead the refugee, dont quite get that, is like he was the anti refugee guy who wants to assasinte the PM, then suddenly became the martyr of the refugee.
marto_motoko

Re: A little bit confused about Kuze and the individual elev

Post by marto_motoko »

headpower wrote:Ok I know the individual eleven is the virus that caused them to suicide, but how come the anti refugee individual eleven kuze became some kind of saint to lead the refugee. I know he realized that he broke through the virus, but what makes him lead the refugee, dont quite get that, is like he was the anti refugee guy who wants to assasinte the PM, then suddenly became the martyr of the refugee.
He possessed good leadership qualities, and was very inspirational. When someone like him, someone stern, someone dignified and righteous steps to the plate the natural instinct is to follow. :) Think in terms of Hitler, only non-anti-semitic. :P

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?