TACHIKOMA DRAWING CONTEST!!

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

That_Laughing_One

TACHIKOMA DRAWING CONTEST!!

Post by That_Laughing_One »

Helloooooo ^^
so i recently just joined this spectacular GITS forum and this is my first post so be gentle!, although ill admit , ive been stalking you all for a while now *thats right, be scared :twisted: *

newho, recently ive become obsessed with tachikomas and have been drawing millions of them using microsofts paint (yes , that cheesy programme default on your pcs!) and i suddenly got an idea, and thought id see how it went down....
basically its a small drawing contest *prize negotiable*/just abit of fun *depending if i can afford a prize lol*

TACHIKOMA DRAWING CONTEST!!!

rules *cos with out them the world would just be madness!*
1. You HAVE to use microsofts paint (or sumthing as equally poor)
2. Although theres no way to prove this, spend no more than 20 minutes composing it
3.It has to involve atleast 1 tachikoma!!!
$. Must usre a mouse not a graphics tablet :P
5.Not really a rule, it dusnt have to be good!! just random (but if you happen to be an amazing artist dont be scared to show off)

the winner will be decided after all your pics have been entered *u can post more than one but only one picture can go through for judging*. After all the entries have been collected ill post a poll so we can all vote for our fave artist, and hold a discussion based post to see if we all agree with the poll result? (a better wining suggestion is more than welcome lol)

heres my entry:

[imgImage[/img]

i figured a tachi wud love nothing more than to try out for the westend hehe

looking forward to seeing your entries
Last edited by That_Laughing_One on Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You cry for bird's blood, but not for fish's blood. Fortunate for ones with voice."
That_Laughing_One

Post by That_Laughing_One »

i dont know if u noticed, but MC's paint has two default blue colours that are identical to the tachikomas used in GITS SAC.... how convenient :D
"You cry for bird's blood, but not for fish's blood. Fortunate for ones with voice."
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

:lol: Elmo, where are you? You should be entering this! Remember your masterpiece that was in my signature?

TLO, I'll be making one whenever I have the chance. Welcome to the board! :)

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?