Motoko Fanclub - GATHER ROUND!

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

holdenmcclure

Post by holdenmcclure »

Ummm, yeah I was just joking. Minte didnt' really take off anyways and I don't really care lol.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

holdenmcclure wrote:Ummm, yeah I was just joking. Minte didnt' really take off anyways and I don't really care lol.
Good for a second I thought you were mad!

Anyway, you're all forgetting the fact that motoko was shot and only a part of her head remained, and even the most advanced of machines cannot track her down - not batou, not aramaki, not anyone.

The Motoko 2501 is THE supreme! That, and she has that sexy hair! *cradles his soundtrack*
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Individual Twelve
Location: British Summer Time, where everyone gets an hour less sleep.

Post by Individual Twelve »

marto_motoko wrote:Anyway, you're all forgetting the fact that motoko was shot and only a part of her head remained, and even the most advanced of machines cannot track her down - not batou, not aramaki, not anyone.

The Motoko 2501 is THE supreme! That, and she has that sexy hair! *cradles his soundtrack*
Take out your eyes and put them on your bedside table, then! ;) and don't forget the Laughing Man- the untraceable super class-A hacker who was so awesome he spawned the Stand-Alone Complex in which people pretend to be him. He's that awesome.
[BFCP] [LMFC] [BID] [TA] [TOSFU] [AFC] [DDT] [ATC]
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Individual Twelve wrote:
marto_motoko wrote:Anyway, you're all forgetting the fact that motoko was shot and only a part of her head remained, and even the most advanced of machines cannot track her down - not batou, not aramaki, not anyone.

Take out your eyes and put them on your bedside table, then! ;) and don't forget the Laughing Man- the untraceable super class-A hacker who was so awesome he spawned the Stand-Alone Complex in which people pretend to be him. He's that awesome.
You take your universe, and I'll stick to mine. Motoko from the Oshii universe, if you've noticed, is a direct parallel to The Laughing Man. An ultimate at their ability, unsurpassed by anyone. Granted, in Innocence, I can easily say that it seemed as if though Motoko even one-upped the young man from Stand Alone Complex.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?